Throwback Thursday - Episode 121


Coffee and Hairspray!

My local scrapbook store had the most adorable set of vintage kitchen stamps.  The saying and the coffee bean from this card is from the set.  I was excited for the excuse to use my new set!  I hope you enjoy this little card.  Emma, over at My Creative Time (http://www.creativetimeforme.com/) had a really great challenge this week to do any project as long as it was food related.  How fun is that?  I was gone, traveling some this week for my job, so was thrilled when the deadline for this challenge got extended (woohoo!).  The silver edge is actually the inside layer of the card (where you would write your note)...
Thanks for looking!

The Scrap-cipe:
Coffe Pot  - "From My Kitchen" Cricut Cartridge
Blue, Black, Pearl, Silver cardstock - all from my scrapbox (oh how I love my scrapbox)
Black Cardstock for base - PaperTrey Ink
Kraft Cardstock - PaperTrey Ink
Blue Twill Ribbon - Martha Stewart (Michael's)
Blue Rhinestones - Paisley Parade
Stamped Saying and Coffee Bean - Crafty Secrets "Coffee & Tea" set
White Gel Pen
Black Zig Pen
Black Chalk Ink
Double Stick Tape (to adhere emboss powder to)
Silver Emboss Powder
Scalloped Edge Punch - Fiskars
Stickles for accent on the coffee pot - "Star Dust" color

Comments

  1. This card rocks! I love this saying! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a GREAT, AWESOME AND PERFECT card!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE my Coffee & I just LOVE your card my friend! GREAT job!;)
    Big Gypsy Hugs,
    Emma;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts