Let's Face It Friday - Mini Challenge


Snow-Fabulous!

So, last week I had to go to Mall of America up in Minneapolis for work for two days.  I was so excited when I got home and my THREE, yes count 'em THREE new sets of Peachy Keen Face Assortments had arrived in the mail.  It was an AWESOME welcome home present.  Plus, I got to do a little shopping in MN, gotta love that!  The Mini Challenge from Peachy Keen's "Let's Face It Friday" (http://peachykeenstampschallenge.blogspot.com/) gave me the perfect chance to use my new purchases....woohoo!  The challenge was create a project using Peachy Keen face stamps which included polka dots and used white as the main focal point of the project.  I've been experimenting with my fuzzy flocking (Stampin' Up) and am still getting the hang of this cool stuff, but wanted to use it a little on this project too to give it the look of some chunky snowflakes.  And I got to use one of the new cartridges from Cricut they gave to Gypsy owners (Christmas).  Love that!  Thanks for looking! 

The Scrap-cipe:
Navy Blue Cardstock - Martha Stewart pack
Polka Dot emboss folder - Cuttlebug "Spots & Dots"
Fuzzy Flocking - Stampin' Up "Whisper Flock" in Winter White
Clear Rhinestones - KaiserCraft Basics
Small Blue tag - grab bag from my local Scrapbooks Etc. store
"Happy Winter" Stamp - My Pink Stamper "Winter Punnies"
Face stamp - Peachy Keen "Snow Cutie" Face Assortment
Snowflakes - "Christmas" Cricut Cartridge (centers removed on Gypsy)
Clear Stickles - "Star Dust" Stickle Color
Blk Zig pen
White Gel pen
Silver Yarn - Hobby Lobby

Comments

  1. Love the colors you chose and the cute snowflakes faces!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful....just love it! TFS
    hugs,jen
    jennyscards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely ADORABLE! I love those snowflakes! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute Laura! I love the snowflakes, they are so cute! BTW, have you been to my blog yet??? Hmmmm? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great card...love the snow flakes and the colors u used...

    Sweet Scrappy Hugs,
    Honey B

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts