Cricut Cardz Challenge #52


I'm Dreaming of a ....

Friday night my husband opened his newest show (he plays bass guitar in the pit orchestra) for our local civic theater.  This year they are doing "White Christmas".  I went to dress rehersal Wednesday night... what a great way to get into the Christmas spirit.  When I saw this challenge I was inspired by the musical and by the movie (which we watched Thanksgiving night).  I love the old Christmas movies... and White Christmas is one of my favorites.  With the challenge from CCC this week I thought it was the perfect way to pay homage to the show.  The challenge over at CCC (http://cricutcardzchallenge.blogspot.com/) was to make a Christmas themed card with WORDS ONLY (no images).  It also gave me a chance to use a some of the new stacks and cartridges I got on Michael's Black Friday sale... woohoo!  Hope you enjoy!

The Scrap-cipe:
Blue Shimmer Cardstock - DCWV "Shimmer" stack
White Shimmer Cardstock - my scrap box
White Christmas cut - "Winter Frolic" Cricut cartridge
Red cardstock - K & Co. "Let it Snow" stack
Snowflake Stripe - K & Co. "Let it Snow" stack
Stickles - Silver & Star Dust colors
Red & Clear Rhinestone (set with I-Rock)
Snowflake Ribbon - my scrap box
Snowflake Edge Punch - EK Success
Black Zig Pen

Comments

  1. Awesome card!!! I love the lettering and the trim at the bottom. It's so beautiful. Fabulous job! Thanks for playing with us at CCC! -Nicole (DT#1)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love your card for the CCC challenge.
    Cheers, Karen
    alteredscrapbooking dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic job. I love the trim you added. Thanks so much for joining us for our Words Only challenge this week at CCC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I Love This. First thing I thoughr of was that this would make a great xmas card to send to our troops. It is a very Patriotic xmas card. Great job, Karen
    karens-kakes-krafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laura this is really pretty! What cart did you use I'm wondering? Really pretty. Thanks for playing along with us at the Cricut Cardz Challenge.
    Hugs,
    Raven

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just beautiful, thanks so much for joining with us at CCC.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your card...the color combo and the trim are just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Laura this card is GORGEOUS!!! WOW! tfs!
    And thanks so much for stopping by my blog and taking a peek at my Computer Cutie card! :) Angelica www.handmadebyangelica.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts