Cricut Cardz Challenge #49 - "S"


Silent Night

I was soooo excited to finally get my new cartridges on the Gypsy download.  How cool is it that they gave us freebies?  I LOVE it!!!  I was excited to see that one of the cartridges was called "Christmas".  Perfect inspiration for the new challenge over at CCC (http://cricutcardzchallenge.blogspot.com/).  The challenge this time was to make a Christmas Card with something starting with the letter "S".  As I was browsing the new cartridge I saw this cute little country-esque church and thought it was perfect for this challenge.  Singing Christmas carols is one of the highlights of the season for me. I love singing them, everywhere... in the car, at home, in the office (I feel sorry for my cube buddies.... eek!), at Church with our praise team and especially at our candlelight Christmas Eve service.  There's just something about singing carols by candlelight..... it gives you goosebumps.  Awe-some!  I thought it appropriate to title this one..... Silent Night.  This one was super simple and went together quickly.  Sometimes I try to over complicate things... so this one is just... Simple.  Enjoy!

The Scrap-cipe:
Snow Covered Church and Tree - "Christmas" Cricut Cartridge
Red and Evergreen cardstock - Bazzill Basics
Yellow cardstock (windows) - my scrapbox
White Pearlized cardstock - my scrapbox
Black Zig Pen - writing and doodle-ing
Stickles for lights in church windows - "Yellow" Stickles
Pearls for snow on church, church yard, and tree - Liquid Pearls "White Opal"

Comments

  1. I almost did this same exact card..I was thinking Snow, But Silent night is much better! Beautiful Card!

    Thanks for joining us at CCC.
    Meriah

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, great minds think a like, lol, I was just creating a card very similar to this for next weeks challenge...back to the gypsy....lol. Thanks so much for joining with us at CCC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a simple card and yet soooo pretty too! I really like your Silent Night Card! Lovely! Thanks for playing along with us over at CCC! :o)
    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like Simple cards and this one is fab. man I got to get me a gypsy :(
    Wonderful card and it does make you thing about singing christmas carols...I'm a christmas song lover myself!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely!!! I need to look more closely at the new gypsy cartridges!! You did a great job!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts