Throwback Thursday "Cricut-less" Challenge #128


Cricut-less!!!!

I love Emma over at My Creative Time and this week she really came up with a brilliant challenge for her Throwback Thursday challenge.  It really is a "throwback" in every sense.  Her challenge was to make a project without your Cricut (gasp) or your Gypsy (double gasp) and it also had to have some kind of "thank you" on it.  I was really excited by this.  I have gotten so used to making cards and projects with my Cricut AND my Gypsy that this made me hearken (spelling?) back to my early days in scrapbooking.  I have been scrapbooking since 1996 (I can't believe it's been 14 years, geesh that shows my age....let's not go there).  Anyway, it was really fun to do something "Old-school" by making this 12x12 page layout.  Hope you enjoy!  Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

The Scrap-cipe:
Dark Brown Cardstock - We R Memory Keepers "Maple Grove" Stack
Green Leaf Cardstock - DCWV "Amber Autumn"
     Fall Stack Collection
Orange Acorn Cardstock - DCWV "Amber Autumn"
     Fall Stack Collection
Plaid Cardstock - DCWV "Amber Autumn"
     Fall Stack Collection
Brown Buttons - PaperTrey Ink "Vintage" Custom
     Mix Button Collection
Twine - PaperTrey Ink
Glue Dots
Striped Ribbon - Celebrate It (Micahels)
Stickles - "Platinum" Color
Diecuts - handcut from We R Memory Keepers
     "Embossible Designs"
Corner Rounder
Scallop Edge Punch - EK Success

Comments

  1. Hi, I just did Emmas challenge also. It was my first challenge. I am new to the blogging world, and I finally broke down and tried a challenge. I love your blog. I would love it if you would check out mine, and if you like it, I would love it if you would follow! Karen
    karens-kakes-krafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts