Cyclone Style Wishes



Hi there friends!  Happy Tuesday to all of you.  I wanted to put a quick project out there that I worked on this evening while my hubby was off at rehersal for the next musical he's playing for (Bloody, Bloody Andrew Jackson).  All by myself..... just like to be all by myself... in the craft room (can you hear the tune in your head... ?  haha, okay maybe not).

Back to the project.  We have had a college intern in our office this summer from Iowa State.  She is getting ready to complete her internship and we are having a little going away party for her tomorrow.  I volunteered to make a card for our department to sign.  I wanted to incorporate our love of shoes with the love she has for her college.  Now, living in Kansas, we don't have a whole lot of ISU stuff around (imagine that!) so I had to get a little creative and had to create my own background paper.  I found a great graphic on the internet and then repeated it to make this fun little argyle print.  The tag for the sentiment is made to look like a label you would find sewn into the insole of a shoe you might buy (little stitch lines on the ends).  And of course the pump would have to be in ISU colors.

Thanks for looking and have a great evening.

Hugs,
Wheeze

The Scrap-cipe:
Red Cardstock - Bazzill Basics
Yellow Cardstock - Bazzill Basics
Black Cardstock - Bazzill Basics
White Cardstock - PaperTrey Ink "White"
Black Ink - PaperTrey Ink "Pure Black"
High Heel Pump Diecut - Cricut "Forever Young"
Sentiment - Pink by Design "Vintage Greetings"

Comments

Popular Posts