PbD Anniversary Challenge - #8 Ribbons or Bows


Vintage Cooking...

Challenge #8 for the Anniversary Celebration (http://pinkbydesignstamps.com/2012/07/28/challenge-8-ribbon-or-bows/) challenged us to use Ribbons or Bows. ... well, you know what that means... BOTH!  Haha.  Just kidding.  As I mentioned I have been really into vintage stuff lately.  I love the pictures you see on pinterest with the old picture, with a modern saying with it (those always make me laugh).  When I saw this set from Pink by Design called "Days Like This" I knew I just had to have it.  The 50's styled images with hilarious sayings with them just crack me up.

I have quite a few 6x6 paper pads in my stash and I really like the vintage kitchen apron feel of these two prints and thought it would tie everything together nicely. 

I'm off to work on #9 (buttons)....

Thanks for looking and will see you soon (hopefully).  So far (knock on wood) I've avoided creative block.... sweet!

Hugs,
Wheeze

The Scrap-cipe:
Cardstock for card base - PaperTrey Ink "Rustic White"
Cardstock for sentiment - PaperTrey Ink "Kraft"
Vintage Prints for background - Memory Box Inc. "Brioche"
Black Ink - PaperTrey Ink "True Black"
Twill Ribbon - PaperTrey Ink "Pure Poppy"
Border Punch - EK Success
Zig Vellum Writer Dual Tip Pen for Border Drawing
Zig Vellum Writer Fine Tip for "stitches"
Glue Dots
Sentiment - Pink by Design "Days Like This"

Comments

Popular Posts