PbD Anniversary Challenge #1 - Home Decor



Life Is Short...

Good morning friends!  Today is Pink By Design's (http://www.pinkbydesignstore.com/) two year anniversary.  Yay!!!!  They have great stamps and if you don't have any you should check it out.  Plus, they have a stamp of the month club that is Awe-some!  Love it!!!

They are having a day long celebration today for their anniversary with a new challenge every hour on their blog (http://www.pinkbydesignstamps.com/).  You have three hours to complete most of the challenges.  Phrew ... (with the exception of the last two...). 

The first one was to create a home decor item.

I chose to do a shadow box.  I can't wait to put this in my office.  Recently, we had a summer celebration for the whole office at the company I work for.  We did a fun "minute to win it" competition between teams from different departments.  My team came in 4th for the whole company, woot woot!  We decided to name our team the "New Kicks on the Block" to make a play on New Kids on the Block from our childhood... and we definitely needed the neon... how fun! 

The shadow box is from Michael's.... in a 3-pack that I bought on sale 40% off... definitely nice to have on-hand for last minute gifts (or competitions)...haha!  Stay tuned for more challenges today from Pink by Design.

Thanks for looking, have a great day and if you are in the challenge competition too, good luck!

Hugs,
Wheeze

The Scrap-cipe:
Shadow box frame - Michaels
Black Cardstock for background and base - PaperTrey Ink "True Black"
Black Damask Cardstock - Recollections from Michaels
Green Damask Cardstock - Recollections from Michaels
Green polka dot Cardstock - my scrapbox
Green Cardstock - my scrapbox
Green Buttons - my stash
Pink Flower - Prima
Pink/white Twine - The Twinery "Pink Sorbet"
Pink Twill Ribbon - PaperTrey Ink "Raspberry Fizz"
Black Ink - PaperTrey Ink "True Black"
Sentiment - Pink by Design "The Life You Imagined"
Pop Dots
Glue Dots

Comments

  1. How fun is this shadow box? I just love it...so colorful! Thanks so much for helping us celebrate at Pink by Design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok so I just looked at all of your challenge items today. You were a busy girl and so creative!!! I'd comment on them all but I don't want to be a creeper.....I wish I had half your creative energy! Your work is AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts