PbD Anniversary Challenge #3 - Emboss It




Give Him His Man Card...

Hey there, me again.... Challenge #3 for the Pink by Design Anniversary Celebration.  This time you were to include embossing (dry or wet) into your design.  http://pinkbydesignstamps.com/2012/07/28/challenge-3-embossing/ 

I always struggle with man-type cards, but I was inspired with the embossing folder from Cuttlebug that looks like diamond plate.  It could be used in so many ways, but I think with the silver mirror paper it really lends itself to being used for a man-style card.  And it was a great way to use up some scraps out of my scrapbox (which seems to grow by leaps and bounds)....

I also love the rivets that look like Philips Head Screws and also the button with the Slotted Screws integrated into it.  It will be nice to have this in my stash of cards for when a guy's birthday comes up. 

Thanks for looking... next up... Challenge #4. 

Have a great day...

Hugs,
Wheeze

The Scrap-cipe:
Kraft Cardstock - PaperTrey Ink
Silver Cardstock - My Scrapbox
Measuring Tape Cardstock - My Scrapbox
Striped Cardstock - My Scrapbox
Rivets and button - My Stash
Twine - PaperTrey Ink
Emboss Folder - Cuttlebug "Diamond Plate"
Black Ink - Paper Trey Ink "True Black"
Sentiment - Pink by Design "Birthday, Birthday"
Glue Dots

Comments

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE this! That embossing folder is PERFECT! Thanks so much for helping us celebrate today at Pink By Design! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts