PbD Ustream Challenge - Junk Drawer


Junk Drawer Challenge!!!

Hey friends.  I finished my junk drawer challenge.  I chose a deck of Coca-Cola cards that were hanging out in the drawer.  They were too shiney, so I sanded them, then cut them to make the strip at the top.  Used some old bottle caps I got at a garage sale, a few buttons and my favorite Pink by Design stamp..... and Voila!!!

Thanks so much for this fun challenge.  (http://pinkbydesignstamps.com/2012/07/28/8-pm-live-challenge/)

Have a great evening!

Hugs,
Wheeze

The Scrap-cipe:
Cardstock for card base - PaperTrey Ink "True Black"
Cardstock for matting - PaperTrey Ink "White"
Deck of Coca-Cola Cards - Junk Drawer
Buttons - My Stash
Bottle Caps - My Stash
Sentiment - Pink by Design "Jump & Jive"
Ink - PaperTrey Ink "True Black"

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts