PbD Anniversary Challenge #4 - Silhouette




Good Friends, Good Shoes...

Challenge #4 is in the books... Woohoo!  http://pinkbydesignstamps.com/2012/07/28/challenge-create-a-project-with-a-silhouette-shape-in-it/  In Round 4 we were challenged to use a Silhouette shape in the project. 

I LOVE LOVE LOVE shoes (I have probably 200 pairs in my closet... much to my hubby's dismay) and I love that Pink by Design has shoe stamp sets.  I knew immediately that I wanted to use a shoe for this challenge.

Keep on truckin' with me... we are off to start Round 5.  Thanks for keeping up with me on this adventure! 

Thanks for looking! 

Hugs,
Wheeze

The Scrap-cipe:
Black Cardstock for base - PaperTrey Ink "True Black"
Pink Cardstock for shoe and sentiment - Bazzill Basics
Printed Cardstock - Creative Imaginations "Melange"
Shoe Diecut - Cricut "Gypsy Wanderings"
Rhinestones - My Stash
Silver Pen for doodles - Gelly Roll Metallic
Black Zig Pen
Sentiment - Pink by Design SoM Club "Designer Shoes"

Comments

  1. Ok, where did you get the pink shoe?? Perfect for the Barbie Bday invites I'm working on!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts