PbD Anniversary Challenge #6 - Sketch



Berry Special

Challenge #6 - Done!  After a brief break for lunch (thank you to my hubby for running to Sonic... yum Cherry Limeades!) I tackled the Sketch challenge for the sixth item of the day.  Unknowingly I picked out colors that sort of remind me of the cherry limeade sitting on my craft desk.... go figure! 

I love the pink/green/red combo on this and it makes me think - SUMMER!  I used the sketch as the basis for the design, but switched it up a little by adding the strawberry in the center.  I wanted some texture so put the ribbon towards the bottom and added a co-ordinating piece of the polka dot paper, scalloped the edges with a border punch and TADA!

Thanks for looking and keeping up with me today!  You rock!
Hugs,
Wheeze

The Scrap-cipe:
Kraft Cardstock - PaperTrey Ink
Polka Dot Cardstock - Recollections (Michael's)
Pink Stripe Cardstock - Recollections (Michael's)
Red Polka Dot Stripe Cardstock - Recollections (Michael's)
Cherry, Strawberry Swirl Cardstock - Recollections (Michael's)
Red Cardstock - My Scrapbox
Green Cardstock - My Scrapbox
White Cardstock - My Scrapbox
Scalloped Border Punch - EK Sucess
Black Ink for edges - VersaMagic Chalk Ink "Midnight Black"
Black Ink for sentiment - PaperTrey Ink "True Black"
White Flower - Prima
Green Rhinestone - My Stash
Pink Twill Ribbon - Papertrey Ink "Raspberry Fizz"
Black Zig Pen for Doodles
Sentiment - Pink by Design "Country Living"
Strawberry Diecut - Cricut "Preserves" Cartridge
Sentiment Box - Cricut "Cupcake Wrappers" Cartridge

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts