PbD Anniversary Challenge #12 - Inspiration is Everywhere



New Shoes!

Challenge #12 - Last one... finished, finito... woohoo!!!  The last challenge was to find inspiration from an item in your home.  Well, as I mentioned earlier, I have a LOT of shoes.  The pump that I chose for inspiration is one of my favorites.  It is a blend of blue and green and white... it's a gorgeous pump, right?  Christian Siriano got his inspiration for this from the coastline of Italy.  The print on the pump is actually satin screenprinted with an aerial photograph of the Italian coastline.  Isn't that creative? 

I thought that with that kind of creativity it should be my inspiration as well.  I used the PbD Shoe Addict set, then blended yellow and pink watercolor pencils to create the "skin" on the legs in the stamped image.  Then mixed Green, blue and a hint of turquoise to make the shoe colors.  The saying, well... let's just say it's a motto I live by... :)  Just kidding... well, maybe not...

Thanks again for sticking with me all day long... it's been a fun ride.
Congratulations again to Pink by Design on their 2nd Anniversary.

Have a great evening!

Hugs,
Wheeze

The Scrap-cipe:
Cardstock for base - PaperTrey Ink "True Black"
Navy Cardstock - My Scrapbox
Turquoise Cardstock - My Scrapbox
White Cardstock - PaperTrey Ink
Rhinestones - My Stash
Watercolor Colored Pencils - Stampin' Up
Blender Pens - Stampin' Up
Shoe Image - Pink by Design SoM May 2012 "Shoe Addict"
Sentiment - Pink by Design SoM May 2012 "Shoe Addict"

Comments

Popular Posts