PbD Anniversary Celebration #9 - Buttons!


Banana Seat Memories!!!

The Ninth challenge from the Pink by Design Anniversary Celebration was to use Buttons.  I use buttons a lot in my crafting so this was pretty fun.  I recently got a new stamp set from Hero Arts that is full of different types of bicycles.  When I saw this stamp of the banana-seat bicycle I knew the set would have to be mine!

Did you have a banana seat bike when you were a kid... if you were a little girl and are in your thirties, chances are you did... just like me!  Mine was... purple, silver and white with a white seat and streamers (just like this stamp) coming out of the handle bars.  I loved that bike.  I'm pretty sure my parents still have it for my nieces to ride on... :)  I had some great memories on that bicycle riding with my friends in the neighborhood, and with my older brother and sister. 

The sentiment from Pink by Design was perfect to go along with this.  I love the denim paper and the way that the flowers on the center paper look a little retro, sort of like what would have been on my dresses when I was a little girl.  So fun!!!

Thanks for looking.... we'll be pedaling to challenge #10 soon. 

Hugs,
Wheeze

The Scrap-cipe:
Cardstock for card base - PaperTrey Ink "Kraft"
Cardstock for stamped images - PaperTrey Ink "Kraft"
Denim Cardstock - My Mind's Eye "On the Bright Side" stack
Floral Cardstock - My Mind's Eye "On the Bright Side" stack
Twill Ribbon - PaperTrey Ink "Ripe Avacado"
Twine - PaperTrey Ink
Orange Button - Scrapbooks Etc
Banana Seat Bicycle Stamp - Hero Arts #CL481
Sentiment - Pink by Design SoM Club Dec 20122 "Sibling Love"

Comments

Popular Posts