PbD Anniversary Challenge #11 - Single Layer


Nature is ....

Challenge #11... wow, this was a tough one.  We were supposed to make a card with only one single layer.  No mats, no diecuts, no stickers... just our stamps.  This made me think a little.  But got it figured out.  I masked off the area for the "polaroid" type area and then stamped the background.  Then stamped the frame, the art inside the frame and finally the sentiment.

It always makes me nervous to do this... one false move and you're sunk!  Haha.... tested my steadiness and my nerves.  It was fun!  I had a good time and appreciated the challenge.

Thanks for looking... Challenge #12 will be coming out in just a couple of minutes.... here goes nothing...!

Hugs,
Wheeze

The Scrap-cipe:
Cardstock Base - PaperTrey Ink "Rustic White"
Background stamp - Tim Holtz "Urban Grunge"
Ink Color for Background - Tim Holtz "Antique Linen"
Frame Stamp - Pink by Design SoM Club July 2012 "Capture Life"
Ink Color for Frame - Tim Holtz "Walnut Stain"
Sentiment - Stampin' Up
Art Image - Stampin' Up
Stampin' Up Watercolor Pencils & Blender Pen

Comments

Popular Posts