PbD Anniversary Challenge #10 - Go Wild!



Thinking of Ewe!

Thank you so much for hanging with me today for the Pink by Design Anniversary Challenge.  We're on #10, where we were supposed to incorporate an animal or animal print into the design.  I had this idea when I saw the sentiment stamp from Pink by Design that sheep would be adorable...

I cut  them out using my Cricut, but wanted them to have some dimension and texture so used yarn to make them "wooly".  tee hee hee....

Thanks for looking... only 2 more to go... !!!
We're on the downhill go...

Hugs,
Wheeze

The Scrap-cipe:
Cardstock for card base - PaperTrey Ink "Rustic Cream"
Green Cardstock - My Scrapbox
Plaid Cardstock - October Afternoon "Campfire" stack
Sheep Diecuts - Cricut "Winter Frolic" cartridge
White Zig Pen
Black Zig Pen
Ivory Homespun Yarn - Hobby Lobby
Brown Chalk Ink - VersaMagic "Jumbo Java"
Sentiment - Pink by Design "Country Living"

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts